Ms. Janice C. Lebron has over 20 years of experience in the field of Counseling. She has worked with adolescents, children, the geriatric population, families, the Mentally Challenged, and dual diagnosis clients in residential settings throughout her career. Additionally, she has provided up and coming counselors with supervision toward their Licensed Professional Counselor certification. She has also worked with special populations such as adolescent and adult male S. O.’s and the domestically violent. Ms. Lebron is a Licensed Profession Counselor (LPC) and Certified S.O. Provider (CSOTP). Her vast experience has taken her to various environments and settings such as privately owned mental health facilities, local drug treatment facilities, local private practices, and state-level psychiatric facilities.
Ms. Lebron assists her clients in developing positive self-esteem, effective problem-solving skills, positive self-talk, etc., and increasing their personal knowledge base. She specializes in helping clients work through adjustment and emotional issues, accepting responsibility for their actions, effectively addressing and resolving relationship difficulties, and navigating other personal challenges. Additionally, Ms. Lebron actively counsels her clients on managing aggressive behaviors to lead a productive and meaningful life.
As a United States Air Force Veteran, Ms. Lebron is a therapist that is sensitive to the needs of the military community. She continues to serve this specialized population as a civilian in the field of counseling at her private practice. Her military experience has given her a firm understanding of the daily challenges active-duty military and their families endure on a daily basis.
The Director’s Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Community/Clinical Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Minor in Organizational Development
- Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion in HR
- Certificate in Organizational Development
Licensure and Certification
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP) by Employee Assistance Professional Association
- US DOT Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) by Employee Assistance Professional Association
- ICF Approved Master Certified Life Coach (MCLC) by Certified Life Coach Institute
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Commonwealth of Virginia Board for Health Professionals.
- Certified Sexual Offender Provider (CSOTP) by the Commonwealth of Virginia Board for Health Professionals.
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) by National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc.
- Certified Train the Trainer by the Professional Women’s Network (PWN)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) by The Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT)